Bc Bloggers

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

A BIG THANK YOU 2015.

2015 will end soon and another year approaches.  Another year for adventure, lessons, challenges and more.  

This year has been full of challenges but at the same time full of blessings.  I graduated from university last July and after hurdles of challenges, I finally received my registration.

Unexpected events also happened, friendships lost but more were added. Friends who became family despite of the cultural differences.  I was blessed to meet people from India, Nepal, Ghana, Congo, China, Australia and more.  I am still blessed to have friends from my own country.  These people became our family here in Australia.  I was treated to an Indian Cuisine every now and then and tasted the best lamb dish made by a friend from Ghana and I will never forget the delicious Filipino dishes like Kare-Kare, Macaroons, Salad, Beef Steak and a lot more which were made by my friends who made my homesickness a bit lesser. 

With all the journey Duke and I made for the past two years, I want to say thank you to my friends who have been part of our lives.  Thank you for being a source of strength during a gloomy day, and thank you for also making us a part of yours. For the Bachas, thank you for introducing me to Cricket, but most especially to your culture. Thank you for making us a part of your group.  We might have left Unit 93 but the memories there will live on.  Thank you also to our families back in the Philippines for the never-ending support.  We miss you terribly and we hope to see you again soon.

The Lord has always been good to us.  He is always there no matter how difficult the situation is.  We cannot surpass this without Him.  The Lord lead us to a beautiful church where we can continually grow spiritually and where we can serve Him more.  I am very blessed to be in God's loving arms.

Overall, it was a very good year for us.  Thank you 2015!





No comments:

Post a Comment